Meanwhile Kasich is eating pickles instead of crow ...
... and Chaos rules. I could give you the litany of what ails this country which—for analogy's sake—would read like the text from the bedside medical chart of a terminal cancer patient accompanied by a gaggle of relatives gathered round for final last words. Stick a fork in it Margaret. It's done.
Listen, I don't want to come across as pessimistic. Far from it. I'm totally and completely upbeat at this point! I know that from where I'm at—absolute rock-bottom—that from here on out, it's impossible that it could get any worse. Okay let's face facts.
You don't have to believe me, just go to youtube and rewatch political coverage from 2008 of the "First Back President." The first female president is, as of today, a fait accompli. Now I'm sure all of you know what a dishonest, conniving, murdering, greedy, corrupt, and literally pestilential shrew Hillary Clinton is. However, I ask you: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
The debates between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump promise to amuse and titillate, in exactly the same fashion as an old-school WWE wrestling match where the bad-guy hits the good-guy with a chair while the clueless referee—AKA mainstream media—is busy chastising an uninvolved on-looker from the audience. All the positive spin for Trump ends today, May 4th, 2016. Mark my words, write them down, highlight, and underline them. You won't see anymore positive press for Donald Trump. I hope I'm wrong. You know I'm not.
So, you might ask, where do we go from here? Well, South America is a possibility. How's your Español?
You were played and scammed and conned and bled. You are the host and the MSM has your blood in its belly. Well done I say! Wonderful! You thought Donald Trump was going to change it all but of course you might as well have sent your money order to Nigeria where a prince's fortune is waiting in a bank for you to collect it. Go ahead. Go on! Send in that money order. Sooner or later there's bound to be a prince's fortune just waiting for a rube like you to finally see his ship come in.
I told you. We all told you. Now that The Donald is the Republican Nominee the MSM kid gloves come off and it's time for The Donald to get his well-deserved bitch-slapping. They played you all and the rest of us who saw it coming are sitting down on our collective couches waiting with baited breath—and on tenterhooks no less—for your well-deserved howls of outrage, to provide at least a glimmer of silver lining in this Pyrrhic Victory where we lose to Hillary in this the third saddest election in America's history. 2008 and 2012 will never be matched as the saddest and 2nd saddest in history, obviously. If you voted for Trump go ahead and swim out into the sea as far as you can swim. If you feel yourself getting tired, don't worry, you're almost there. Keep going!
The list begins. I bet it's going to be a doozy!
- 05/12/16 Vanity Fair interviews Trump hating George Clooney who calls Trump a "disaster."
- 05/13/16 Washington Post says Donald Trump masqueraded as himself for publicity.
- 05/14/16 The New York Times publishes a 5000 word expose on how "Creepy" Donald Trump is!
- 05/14/16 CNBC says Donald Trump is "Thumbing his nose at time honored tradition."
- 05/14/16 TIME enjoys a fantasy mural of Trump French Kissing Vladimir Putin.
- 05/14/16 Entertainment Weekly: Michael Moore & Bill Maher pledge to "Take Down" Trump.
- 05/14/16 Huff Po says "Congress is OK" with "Handing Bomb throwing power" to "Bomb Throwing" Trump.
- 05/16/15 CNN video "Trump's Rough [New] Days"
- 05/16/15 ABC video Trump cheats on his taxes
- 05/16/16 New York Times Trump to attack Hillary's Character with "psychological warfare"